Do you excel in solving problems, analyzing data and getting things done? Check out our openings below and send us your application.
Eden Holdings Inc. is looking for a Finance Manager who will be responsible for the company's financial and fiscal management. He will be leading the administrative, fund management, accounting, and budgeting efforts.
- Oversees and manages the company's accounting function
- Delivers accurate and timely company financial reports e.g. financial statements, cashflow statements, budget utilization and variance reports, etc.
- Leads in structuring investments to achieve tax efficiency, and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Sets up watertight set of processes, controls and systems internally as well as in investee companies to ensure funds are efficiently utilized, spending is within budget and determine how the portfolio companies are performing
- Provides guidance and assists Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and investee companies on the following areas: business models, forecasting, budgeting, capitalization tables, cost-benefit analysis, share-related transactions, corporate governance, statutory compliance, etc.
- Ensures proper documentation, statutory compliance, and procedures are carried out in accordance with existing shareholders' agreement when the Company makes an investment, enters into a partnership or transfers/sells shares e.g. documentation of supporting board resolutions, filing of transactions in government agencies, paying stamp duties, timely submission of AGMs, filing of taxes, etc.
- Coordinates with the company's various stakeholders and investee companies on the documentation and compliance for shareholder reports, audit or due diligence purposes.
- Works with various stakeholders e.g. shareholders, banks, accounting firms, tax agents, lawyers, auditors, investee companies, etc.
- With experiences in local finance and tax (PEZA, etc.)
- CPA with 3 to 5 years experience; preferably worked for an audit or VC firm
- Excellent knowledge on financial statements, operational metrics, accounting, taxation, corporate laws, etc.
- Highly motivated, hardworking, and self-driven
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Fast learner and willing to roll up his or her sleeves
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com.