The GM is in charge of leading, managing and guiding a pool of Entrepreneurs-in-Residence and a team of shared resources in validating business ideas, developing and testing product prototypes until they are spun off to independent entities.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans together with the Board of Directors, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Oversee day-to-day operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the company
- Develop, propose and implement company operational procedures, processes, policies, and standards.
- Mentor, guide and assist Entrepreneurs-in-residence in validating business ideas, strategy, market testing, MVP, product development, analytics, KPI setting, roadmapping, people management, leadership, valuation, fund-raising, etc.
- Lead, manage, mentor and inspire the company's core team members to ensure excellent performance in helping out EIRs in their validation processes.
- Ensure that company KPIs are met such as target # of recruited Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, MVP schedules are within target timelines, spending is within budget, getting maximum returns for investments, etc.
- Assist the board in sourcing out and assessing investment and exit opportunities.
- Present the Company's vision, roadmap and results to shareholders and potential investors
- Review financial and non-financial results to devise solutions or improvements
- Oversee the financial health of the company and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Ensure that proper statutory compliance and corporate governance are always in place.
- Act as a liaison between management and the Board and ensure that everything is carried out based on the company's by-laws and shareholders' agreement.
- Experience in validating ideas, building startups, developing profitable strategies and implementing vision
- Proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievement
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Data Driven
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you excel in solving problems, analyzing data and getting things done? Check out our openings below and send us your application.