Do you excel in solving problems, analyzing data and getting things done? Check out our openings below and send us your application.
The Growth Hacker’s primary role is to work with the company’s Entrepreneurs-in-Residence, market research team and investee startups for their growth hacking requirements at different stages of the product life cycle.
- Identify the various metrics/KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) to monitor and focus on.
- Bring traditional and creative ideas how to grow those KPIs.
- A/B test ideas.
- Determine the various stages of the conversion funnel and continuously work with the UX designer to achieve optimal results
- Provide effective copywriting for websites, landing pages, automated emails, etc.
- Analyze the data and user feedback and give recommendations.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other teams and groups in order to present results and make the product more user-centric.
- Drive traffic to websites, landing pages, social media pages, apps, etc.
- Work on a lean startup process.
- Work with the AARRR Sales Metrics Diagram (Acquisition – Activation – Retention – Referral - Revenue)
- Prioritize growth channels.
- Optimize channels.
- Scale and automate the growth processes.
- Create viral growth
- Familiar with growth hacking tools for A/B Testing, email marketing campaigns, sales and marketing purposes, workflow automation, etc.
- Experience on A/B Testing and Data Analytics
- Exposure on SEO, SEM, an advantage
- Has very clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics and statistics.
- Understands user behavior
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Exceptional editing and copywriting skills
- Knowledgeable on both inbound and outbound marketing
- Performance and results-oriented
- Curious and creative
Interested? Please send your application to email@example.com