The Recruitment and Formation Officer is primarily responsible for spotting great talent for the company and its various investee startups.
- Source, identify, recruit, profile and do screening of talents/candidates for the Company and its various investee companies/affiliates/entrepreneurs-in-residence.
- Establish a steady pipeline of outstanding candidates in various industries, fields, skill sets, backgrounds, level of experience, etc.
- Design an end-to-end efficient recruitment process which can be implemented once the Company/investee companies/affiliates/entrepreneurs-in-residence have manpower requirements.
- Attend industry events for spotting and profiling of potential candidates.
- Design and build a profiled database of the Company’s talent pool which key people in the Company/affiliates/entrepreneurs–in-residence can access.
- Develop a methodical way on how to assess and profile candidates, successfully identifying those that are real game-changers and difference-makers.
- Design training and development programs.
- Develop and implement performance-tracking tools.
- Other related tasks.
- Graduate of a psychology, management or related course
- At least 3 years work experience in recruitment, training or HR-related role.
- Proven track record in using technology-based tools to find talents.
- Excellent skills in networking, negotiation, communication, listening, problem-solving, organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent leadership, management, and mentoring skills.
Interested? Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you excel in solving problems, analyzing data and getting things done? Check out our openings below and send us your application.